Chuyên viên Điều phối Dự án
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
Greenfield School is a Vietnamese private 1-12 school offering an innovative academic approach and internationally recognized and accredited education.
Job title: Project Management Coordinator
Department: Curriculum Development Department
Accountable to: Curriculum Department Team Lead (Directly), CEO (Indirectly)
Work more with: Head Teachers, Academic Heads of Departments, School Board for advisory, and External Partners.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES (included, but not limited to):
- Transfer the international curriculum documents into Vietnamese, consolidate and systematize the information translated;
- Maintain and monitor educational development project plans, schedules, resources, equipment and information;
- Act as the contact point and communicate project status to all participants;
- Act as Teaching Assistant & Observer sometimes for more inputs
- Assist in documenting books & materials for reference
- Assist in researching the future of education and other resources related;
- Revise the content in English of internal documents upon request.
Greenfield School is committed to providing a welcoming, supportive workplace where we recognize a job well done. We offer a fair compensation package and a flexible working environment. With this position at Greenfield School, you can look forward to:
- Competitive salary: Negotiable, plus monthly KPI
- Bonus by the end of each school semester;
- 12 days of annual leave, paid national holidays, social & health insurance coverage;
- Free lunch at canteen;
- Green, dynamic, professional and English-used working environment with multi-national colleagues and dedicated managers;
- Greenhome – Free shared apartment next to school if you are single;
- Discount for children’s tuition fee;
- Career growth opportunities in project management in general and education management industry in particular.
- A Bachelor’s degree in English linguistics/ education/ business/ project management or related fields of study;
- Project-based working experience would be preferred;
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills;
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team;
- Competency in Microsoft applications;
- Knowledge of file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures;
- Hands-on experience with project management tools;
- Ability to work on tight deadlines.
WORKING ADDRESS AND TIME
- Working address: Lot 01-74, Rung Co Road, Ecopark Township
- Working hour: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Monday to Friday and 2 Saturdays per month
- Lunch break: 12:15 PM – 1:15 PM
Please send your up-to-date CV and clearly explain your suitability to the role to our recruitment department email address below:
HR P.I.C: Ms. Hang Trinh: 0962 696 303
ỨNG TUYỂN NGAY
Hạn nộp hồ sơ 31/01/2023