MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
I. WHOM WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor/Master Degree (Education/English Studies/Arts/ Science/ Social Science/ are preferred) and TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificates.
- Currently living in Vietnam without exiting out of the country since May 2020
- Has a fully legal identification and at least 3 years of working experience in Vietnam with the corresponding Work Permits
- Willing to work in Ecopark – the greenest area in the North, 30 minutes drive from Hanoi center.
II. WHAT GREENFIELD BRINGS TO YOU:
- A dynamic and professional working environment where your potential is encouraged to develop to its max.
- Attractive salary with outstanding benefits: Work Permit and TRC coverage, long paid leave, and health insurance coverage.
- 30% Eco bus discount fee and free lunch at the canteen.
- Other bonuses based on performance during the school year.
III. KEY FEATURES OF THE ROLE WILL BE:
- Teaching (Primary English/Arts & Culture/Business/TOK – depends on the competence of the applicant and also the current needs) for students from Grade 1-12 (Maximum 27 periods per week, 40-45 minutes per period, and about 30 students in a class).
- Curriculum development and other administrative tasks if required.
IV. WORKING HOUR:
- Working hours: 7:45 AM – 5:00 PM, weekly Monday to Friday
- Lunch break: 12:00 – 1:30 PM
- Working Address: Lot 01-74 Rung Co Road, Ecopark Urban Area
ỨNG TUYỂN NGAY
Hạn nộp hồ sơ 31/05/2021