Greenfield School would like to send you the detail for the sale of winter uniform as following:
1. Form of sale:
Uniforms will be sold directly at school. If parents would like to buy uniforms for your children, please come to the 1st level of A Building.
To receive thoughtful reception, please come according to the uniform sales schedule applicable to all grades as following:
Grade 1, 2: Tuesday, Wednesday (October 27th, 28th, 2020)
Grade 3, 4, 5: Thursday, Friday and Saturday morning (October 29th, 30th and 31st, 2020)
Grade 6 – 12: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday (November 2nd, 3rd and 4th, 2020)
Monday to Friday: Morning: 08h15 – 11h45, Afternoon: 13h30 – 16h30
Saturday Morning: 08h00 – 11h30
3. List of uniform:
Hoodie (U-11): Standard amount: 1 piece
Male – Female suit jacket (U-12): Standard amount: 1 piece
For summer uniform, we will also add on to sell during this time.
4. Guideline on buying uniform:
To buy uniforms, please follow the instructions below:
– Step 1: Register directly at the Enrollment desk (1st Level – A building).
– Step 2: Try on uniforms and choose size at the Fitting room under the instruction of staff.
– Step 3: Finish payment in cash at the Cashier – Enrollment Desk
– Step 4: Receive uniform at room A.103.
5. Change/ returning uniform regulation:
– After receiving the uniform, please check the size and quality of it carefully.
– Only faulty uniforms made by the manufacturer are accepted to be returned and changing/ returning can take place after 03 days maximum.
– Changed/ returned uniform must be in new and original condition with packaging, label and have not been washed/ used
– Please return/ change uniforms directly at the Enrollment and Customer Service Department.
For all concerns about uniform, please contact Enrollment and Customer Service Department at the 1st level of A building or through telephone 024.7309.3939 (press #1) in office hours to receive support.
Thank you for your cooperation!