First of all, Greenfield School would like to send you all the best wishes for health, happiness, success and best regards!
In order to meet the need to quickly and effectively exchange information between Parents and the School, starting from the school year 2020-2021, Greenfield School officially launches the GREENFIELD SCHOOL smart electronic communication application.
This is a smart mobile application that helps parents keep up to date with information about their child’s activities at school. Greenfield School is an application that has a two way interaction between School, Teacher and Parents.
In Trial version, Greenfield School application has some outstanding features as follows:
- Send notification to Parents when Student gets on / off the bus.
- Update timetables, menus, class lists, and teachers.
- Allow Parents to register their children’s absences.
- Parents can exchange ideas with the School Board and the Head Teacher.
- Update the latest news from school and class.
- View and download pictures of your child to your phone at school or class.
Other features (service registration / cancellation; comments, advice …) will be gradually upgraded and updated to parents in the next phase.
For more details, please see HERE.
The application is in beta so its functionality is not fully implemented and there may be some errors during use. Greenfield School hopes that parents will contribute ideas to make the application more and more perfect. Any comments or suggestions, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parents who need more information, please contact Admissions and Customer Care at 0247.309.3939 (Press #1).