Skip to content
OUTSTANDING STRENGTHS OF GREENFIELD
- As a member of the system of more than 10,000 Cambridge International Schools with a network in 160 countries around the world (Code VN455).
- The educational program helps students fully prepare for success in domestic exams, while equipping and training 21st century skills to easily adapt to the international educational environment. and is ready to embrace the Olympics of the global era. 100% of students graduated from high school and passed university; 23% of students study in the UK, USA, Germany … and receive high-value study abroad scholarships.
- Modern campus with a green campus of more than 25,000 m2, peacefully located in “Ecopark Green City” (30 minutes drive from the center of Hanoi), high-tech teaching facilities and a variety of functional rooms help students experience and develop themselves in a variety of disciplines including academics, talents, and athletics.
- Managed by Mr. Brendan O’Flaherty with more than 30 years of experience in the field of education and more than 10 years of teaching and education management in the UK, with a team of highly qualified, enthusiastic and child-loving teachers come from home and abroad.
- Study time increases with a key investment in 3 subjects: Math – Vietnamese / Literature – English with a total number of English periods up to 17 periods / week (of which 70% is with teachers abroad) out of a total of 40 lessons / week. The English program aims at exams according to the European Framework of Reference (CEFR), with the output target of international certificates such as KET, PET, FCE and IELTS …
- Extracurricular activities, diverse events, exchange activities, and competitions and awards help students compete on an international scale. Students learn and train to become confident, active, creative and energetic citizens who love life and learning.
- Small class sizes, affordable educational services for Vietnamese families.